AZ Sint-Jan Brugge-Oostende
With 1,182 beds, AZ Sint-Jan Brugge-Oostende AV is one of the largest hospitals in Belgium. It offers both basic care and highly specialised care on three different campuses: the Sint-Jan and Sint-Franciscus Xaverius campuses in Bruges and the Henri Serruys campus in Ostend.
With the hospital-wide implementation of their electronic medical record (EMR), the client faced a major digital transition. This multi-campus implementation affected almost all departments within the organisation (medical, nursing, paramedical, administrative, ICT, etc.).
In order to meet the client’s expectations, CTG opted for a mix of profiles. In the first phase, these were EMR experts who were part of the internal implementation team for:
• Analysing the business flows
• Detecting opportunities, possibilities for standardisation, and quick wins
• Configuring the application
In a second phase, the team was reinforced with a training team that was responsible for:
• Preparing training material
• Creating a script for the training course
• Training various groups of end users (doctors, nurses and care staff, pharmacists, paramedics)
• Providing guidance for the go-live on the work floor
• Providing support during the aftercare period
How CTG can help you achieve your desired business outcomes through digital transformation.
Send us a short message by completing the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible, or call us directly.